We are SO excited to welcome you back to Trek for outdoor dining. We’ve been working hard to implement the best ways to keep everyone safe and healthy at this time, and there will be a few noticeable changes.
- We’ll open the patio for your groups this Friday. We will have 6 tables available for groups of up to 8 people. You must have a seat to be served. No standing room on the patio.
- We ask that you be mindful of your health. If you have any symptoms of sickness please wait to visit until you’re feeling 100%.
- Your group will need to maintain a 6ft distance from any other customer groups at Trek, as well as from anyone ordering carryout at the bar or waiting for a table.
- Masks are recommended to be worn when ordering or waiting for a table.
- Groups and/or tables cannot be combined.
- Carryout beer, wine, and cider is not allowed on the patio. Carryout items will need to be placed in your car upon purchase.
- Staff will continue to do rigorous and regular cleaning.
- We will be using our high temperature dishwasher to wash glassware. This will minimize staff contact with used glassware.
- Disposable cups are available upon request.
- Please be prepared for any inclement weather. Customers will not be allowed to congregate inside during inclement weather.
- Any customers failing to follow all rules will result in their entire party being removed from the premises.
In addition to the patio changes:
- We’ll be keeping our current hours: Wednesday through Sunday, from 11 am to 8 pm.
- There will continue to be no self-serve items available except for napkins. Please ask for any condiments at the bar.
- We will continue to do takeout orders for both food and beer.
- Mug Club $1 off your Mug Club pours will be honored on Sunday instead of Monday.
- We will be resuming our Trek Together program. Currently, all funds raised will go to the Licking County Foundation’s COVID-19 Relief Fund.
We will continue to evolve as we go. We appreciate your patience as we all adjust to this new normal. We will have more updates for you as we approach the opening of our inside dining. We cannot wait to see your faces and hear what all you’ve been up to. We’re looking forward to catching up with you (from a safe distance!)
Cheers friends! It’s #WorthTheTrek